Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) is a statewide program administered by the County Department of Job & Family Services for Medicaid eligible customers. NET
provides transportation to and from Medicaid providers. Transportation authorization may be in the form of bus tokens, Taxi cab, van services or mileage
Who is Eligible?
- You have a current Medicaid card for the same month as your appointment
- You have met your spend-down for the month
- Your appointment is for a service paid by Medicaid
- You are pregnant and have applied for Medicaid
- You do not require ambulance or ambulance services or you are able to ride in a car or van
- You have given a minimum of three working days notice of your appointment
- RossGo transportation services are available for eligible residents who have a valid need of transportation. Three working days notice is required. You may contact RossGo at (740) 772-4004.
- Bus passes are available at the Chillicothe Transit every Wednesday. Call for specific times, (740) 772-4004.
- Gas vouchers are issued to eligible participants who can use their car or friend or relative’s car for the transportation to the Medicaid appointment. You must give three working days notice. Vouchers can be redeemed at participating gas stations in Ross County.